kPow v88.1 is the first release to follow our new Major.Minor release model.
We’re changing kPow’s release tag to give you more information about the significance of different releases.
88: The major version. This will change with each significant feature or security related release.
1: The minor version. This will change with each intermediary release that should occur with our normal delivery frequency of every 1-2 weeks.
You should keep up to date with minor releases as they will include bug fixes, dependency updates, and any number of minor improvements to kPow. Being behind on major releases is an indicator to you that you’re missing out on significant new features or security improvements.
- Move to Major.Minor release format
- Bump core dependencies to latest where possible
- Fix protobuf deserialization issue with Connect-produced messages and dependent schema
- Fix Confluent Cloud startup error related to minimum segment.bytes configuration
- Improve UI reportage of installed vs. available Kpow version
Pull the latest kPow Docker Container
docker pull operatr/kpow:88.1
Download the latest kPow Java JAR