kPow v74 comes packed with features including full support for Kafka ACL Management, JSON Schema support, and a raft of UI and performance improvements.
Manage Kafka ACLs with kPow
kPow provides a rich user interface for Kafka ACL management with the ability to inspect, create, clone, and delete ACLs at a Principal, Host, Resource, or simple ACL level.
See our documentation for the minimum ACL permissions required by kPow.
- Full Kafka ACL Management UI
- Client UI / Server performance improvements. General UI improvements.
- Bumped Kafka clients to 2.8.0 for improved streams/operational resiliency.
- New Prometheus metrics:
- Schema Registry: added support for Protobuf and JSON Schema.
- Data Inspect: added JSON Schema Serde.
docker pull operatr/kpow:74