All Kpow licenses come with our standard support plan, including:
- Access to regular Kpow product releases and updates.
- Ticketed email support via [email protected]
Kpow Enterprise licenses include a Priority or Premium Support Plan. Our enterprise plans differ by response time SLA, support window, and total annual allowance for Kpow training sessions.
|Support Window||8 x 5 (AEST)||24 x 7|
|Team Training Sessions||1 x 6 seats (2hrs session)||4 x 6 seats (2 hrs session)|
|P1 Critical - Initial Response Time||EOD + 1 Business Day||24 hours|
|P2 Degraded - Initial Response Time||EOD + 2 Business Days||48 hours|
|P3 General - Initial Response Time||EOD + 3 Business Days||72 hours|
|Dedicated Support Email||Yes||Yes|
|Designated Account Manager||Yes||Yes|
Support tickets are assigned one of the following priority categories:
- Priority 1: Critical. A complete loss of service or a significant feature with no workaround to Production systems. Does not include Staging or Development environments.
- Priority 2: Degraded. Critical issues in non-production environments or intermittent issues and reduced quality of service where a workaround may exist.
- Priority 3: General. Product questions, feature requests, and general enquiries.
When you create a ticket, we will review the priority and respond within the response time and support window SLAs described above.
If you have specific support requirements these can be discussed with your Onboarding Manager.
Support plans apply to the Kpow product only; we do not offer general Kafka support.
Please contact [email protected] for further information.